Friday Miracle every Day

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RVV
    Keymaster

By Paul Marc Goulet

Robert I left my car after a long trip, grabbed my bags, and realized that they were really heavy. Was it my fatigue, a sore back, or something else? When I started unpacking my gym bag, I realized it was heavy for another reason: a few large books were hidden in the bottom. Wow! I didn’t need those books, and I didn’t need a heavy burden.

Jesus once said, “‘Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’” (Matthew 11:29, NIV)
      I’ve counseled hundreds of people who carried around heavy burdens of guilt, shame, hurt, perfectionism, anger, and bitterness. God designed you to be light on your feet. Light in your soul and spirit. It’s time for you to get rid of all the garbage that is hindering you from experiencing the abundant life. Jesus made it so clear: “‘The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.’” (John 10:10, NIV)
      Robert, life can be really hard, especially in 2021. Fires have been raging around the U.S. and the world.

A good friend of mine is going through a divorce. Two of my other friends are in ICU with nasty cases of COVID-19. I really hate that virus, and so does God. I also don’t like the measures that so many governments have implemented. It seems our rights are being snatched away, but our peace…that can never be snatched away. Frustrations are temporary. Anger is momentary. Feelings are fleeting, but God is my rock. His yoke is light and easy. Don’t let the world make you crazy.

You are a rock because you’re building your life on the Rock. Never forget that His commands and expectations are light and easy because you are a miracle.

And I love you more than a fresh croissant.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.