Saturday A Miracle every Day

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RVV
    Keymaster

By Paul Marc Goulet

Things seem to be getting a little crazier lately. More masks, vaccines, and lockdowns. Yippee! Not really. I’m kind of done with this whole thing. But I’m also burdened by a few friends who are suffering with severe cases of COVID-19. I’m praying for their healing. I also had some more bad news yesterday from a friend who was served divorce papers. Yikes.

Let’s face the facts: it’s normal to feel overwhelmed by circumstances, but Jesus promises to help us navigate these tough waters: “‘Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.’” (John 14:27, NKJV) The answer to our anxiety and trials is the peace of Jesus, and the greatest place to find it is in REST.
      Robert, where do you find peace?

Where do you find rest? I find rest in a few practical practices:

1. I try to sleep at least 7 hours a night.
      2. I try to take a 20 minute nap every day.
      3. I start almost every day with a prayer walk then a quiet time at a coffee shop with my Bible and good music.
      4. I journal thoughts, feelings, and inspirations.
      5. I ask God to quiet my storms, worries, and fears. I give Him a long list of requests.

God will help you find a roadmap to peace. He will teach you to rest in Him. He will answer your prayers and carry your burdens. The world may be going crazy, but you are not. God is for you and not against you.
      Find your rest and peace in Him because you are a miracle. And please don’t forget that I love you more than pizza.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.